Thank you for your interest in being interviewed by Creative Crafting. I can assure you that it is totally painless and all takes place via email so is hopefully stress free.
Below you will find a selection of interview questions. Please copy them into an email and answer them in as much detail as you can (don’t worry I don’t do word counts so just go with the flow). I would also love you to attach some fabulous images, I will try and use as many as I can.
Once I have everything I need I will commence work on your interview. This will include a number of different projects, such as:
- Adding it as a post to the Creative Crafting Blog
- Creating a beautifully styled PDF of your interview for you to keep and share
- Adding it to our online digest magazine
- Promoting it (and you) across our social media platforms
Here are the Interview Questions:
- Tell us a bit about the artist behind your creations.
- Have you always been creative or did your talent evolve over time?
- What is it that you enjoy most about your work?
- Have you achieved anything in your crafting life that you are particularly proud of?
- Other than crafting what else do you like to do?
- If you had to choose your favourite from your creations, which would it be?
- What advice would you offer to someone new starting out in the craft world?
- If you could change one thing about what you do, what would it be?
- What do you think has helped your business the most?
- Has any person helped or supported you more than any other?
- Tell us a random fact about yourself.
- How would our readers find you? (websites, social media etc)
Feel free to add any further information that you think may be of interest to our readers.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please email your interview to email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you.
Editor of Creative Crafting